A looter has been digging up Maya sites, clearly looking for something specific. Could it be the mystifying Ladrone, a secretive thief with a history of stealing artifacts? Whoever it is, it’s up to Team Q to stop it! Can you help Professor Alex Quinn and his niece and nephew Fiona and Charlie solve the mystery? Will you be the one who proves worthy of reaching the mythical city of Ich’aak, revealed only to those with pure hearts and the knowledge to protect the artifacts, sites and culture of the Maya?
Put your puzzle skills to the test as you travel through history and uncover the adventure of Mayan Mysteries!
• Discover 7 unique Maya sites
• Explore 25+ challenging puzzles
• Solve the mystery to save Ich’aak from looters
• 9+ hours of unique gameplay
• Immersive, interactive learning
• Designed specifically for grades 5-9
• Available online and for iPad
• In-Game Encyclopedia with 450+ entries
• Content verified by Maya expert Robert J. Sharer
• Aligns with National Standards for Social Studies, Math and Language Arts
• Enrich Reading, Geography, Math, and Critical Thinking
• Historically Accurate
• Aligned to National Standards
• Built-In Assessments
• Cross curricular content: Social Studies, Language Arts, Math & Critical Thinking
• Integrated, easy to use student management system
• Track student and class progress against national standards
• Take Mayan Mysteries on the go!
• Compatible with iPad; requires iOS 7.1 or later
• Retina display-ready graphics
• All the content of the online version
My girls like to play computer games, but I don't like them just sitting there playing games that have no purpose when they could do something more productive with their time. I love that in Mayan Mysteries they learn History, Geography, and Math skills, but it's also fun for the kids. This game is a win on both sides.